SPRING REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
SPRING SEMESTER starts on March 20th and ends on June 21st with no classes during spring break 3/29-4/4 & Memorial Day weekend 5/29-5/31.
SPRING REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
for ONLINE class enrollees;
* 30 Min. Zoom Class for Mixed age / 40 Min. Zoom Class for 3's&4's & Rhythm Kids
* Pre-recorded Videos/Week by our fabulous teachers Uploaded on Family Portal that will be available to view throughout the semester
* SONG COLLECTION with 1 CD+FULL COLOR SONGBOOK+Hello Everybody App access code MAILED to your home.
* FREE EXTRA ZOOM CLASSES scheduled on the web site up to 2 weeks in advance (same type classes as registered, space permitting)
* Digital Parent Guide Research booklet for new family
* Rhythm Kids enrollees get an online DRUMMING video tutorials
* 1 MUSIC TOGEHTER & 1 RHYTHM KIDS for each child? Discounts available for signing up for more than 1 class.
for OUTDOOR class enrollees;
* YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY ARE OUR NUMBER ONE PRIOTY. PLEASE READ OUR OUTDOOR CLASS POLICY BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING AND MAKE SURE YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW OUR SAFETY GUIDELINES SO THAT WE TOGETHER KEEP OUR CLASSES SAFE AND ENJOYABLE.
* 40 Min. Outdoor Music Together® Class up to 8 families per class.
* Pre-recorded Videos by our fabulous teachers Uploaded on Family Portal that will be available to view throughout the semester
* SONG COLLECTION with 1 CD+FULL COLOR SONGBOOK+Hello Everybody App access code
* Parent Guide Research booklet for new family
* If you would like to register for both outdoor class and online class, please contact the office.
* ASTORIA/ZOOM CLASS REGISTRATION IS ON HOLD AT THE MOMENT. AS SOON AS EVERYTHING IS CONFIRMED, IT WILL OPEN. PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
[ OUTDOOR CLASS POLICY ]
1)NO MAKEUP OR TRIAL CLASS
In order to limit contacts between classmates for safety, there will be no makeup/trial class allowed in outdoor classes. If you do miss a class, you can schedule a makeup for one of our fabulous Zoom classes anytime in the semester.
2)FEELING UNDER THE WEATHER?
If you or anyone in your household is not feeling well, please ALL STAY HOME and do a make-up class on Zoom.
3)TRAVELLING BEFORE OR DURING SEMESTER?
We, not only for the class but as a community, request that you abide by the NY State travel guidelines. If you do travel, please do not attend the outdoor class and do a make-up Zoom class until any New York quarantine period and testing requirements have been satisfied.
4)If there is inclement weather, the outdoor class will meet on Zoom that day.
On a day of forecast inclement weather, you will be notified by 8am whether the outdoor class will run or not. If the class is cancelled, you will receive a zoom invite via email for the same day and same time for the makeup class.
Please look out for an email or check the web site or our social media (facebook page, Instagram and Twitter).
5)If there is an outbreak of the Pandemic and the health officials recommend cancelling activities, the remaining classes will meet on Zoom. If the outdoor classes are cancelled as a result of the Pandemic, discounts or refunds will not be payable.
6)All attendees need to bring their own instruments to play (your teacher may advise what to bring for the following week) and a blanket to sit on, which will be spaced a minimum of 6’ from one another.
Reminder: don’t forget to bring/wear layers, sunhat, sunscreen, sanitizer wipes, etc. for your comfort.
7)Each family member must remain in his/her spot for the duration of the class. At this time children must stay on their family blanket. If they go off of it, the caregiver must retrieve them immediately (while wearing a mask if they're off their blanket). If it becomes a recurring situation where a child cannot stay on his/her family blanket that they will be asked to switch to a Zoom class, where they can wander around their house safely as much as they want.
Prior to and after class, and at all other times, all adults must wear a mask.
As you know, this is not how Kids Music Together usually operates but these are unique circumstances. We hope that these circumstances end soon and we can all safely get back to normal!
ONLINE CLASSES (including shipping fee)
$260 for 1 registration for the whole family
$440 for 2 registrations for different types of classes( 1MT+1RK) for the whole family
OUTDOOR CLASSES @Sunnyside/Woodside public park
$290 for 1 child registration
$150 for additional registration for siblings
OURDOOR CLASSES @Astoria/Jackson Heights (private outdoor space)
$340 for 1 child registration
$150 for additional registration for siblings
HOW TO REGISTER:
1)Click 'Register' in the menu to fill out online form and pay with credit cards.
2)Click 'Register' in the menu to fill out online form and send electronic payment to KidsMusicCampIcn@gmail.com via Venmo/Zelle/PayPal.
3)Fill out the form you received in the brochure and mail it with your payment to the address below.
[ GENERAL REGISTRATION POLICY ]
- No guarantee of space till registration is completed with payment.
- You can register on the web site with credit cards. We also accept Venmo/Zelle/PayPal payments made to KidsMusicCampInc@gmail.com or Cash/Checks/Money Order made out to Kids Music Camp Icn.
- REFUNDS AVAILABLE PROVIDED THAT CANCELLATION IS MADE 7 DAYS PRIOR TO SEMESTER START DATE. ALL REFUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO $30 CANCELLATION FEE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Credit towards a future semester may be granted at the discretion of the director in extenuating circumstances.
- If your mailed music is lost due to incorrectly provided mailing address in the registration form, you can order a replacement for an extra charge of $40.
- "Online Class Enrollees"-Extra ZOOM classes you would like to attend must be scheduled online 24 hours in advance to secure a spot. If you need to cancel a reservation, you can cancel it in 'Extra Class Scheduler' on the menu.
- We hold the right to cancel classes with low enrollment, in which case you will be contacted as soon as the possibility arises. Generally it will be decided before semeter starts and no later than second week of semester.
Please make your checks payable to Kids Music Camp Inc.
And mail it to :
Kids Music Camp Inc.
P. O. Box 770353
Woodside NY 11377